· Capital raising
· Use shares for acquisitions
Why list in the ASX?
· ASX has high status and easy entry requirements
· ASX listing costs are cheaper than Singapore and a fraction of Hong Kong costs
· ASX welcomes Chinese companies listing
· An dual listing on an Asian exchange such as Singapore or Hong Kong is achievable using an ASX listing as a first step
AHL Legal's expertise:
· Pre-IPO evaluation(Eligibility tests, listing methods, Capital structure & Due diligence etc.)
· Corporate structure, structure of Board of Directors and Corporate Governance advisory
· Media and Public Relation networks
· Post listing services - takeovers & defences, legal counsel, capital reconstructions and business/asset acquisitions & sales etc.
· $100 m IPO on the ASX for a Chinese fashion industry company.
· $100 m IPO on the ASX for a Chinese Education and training company.
· A Chinese mobile commerce operator, on its IPO and ASX listing;
· A number of confidential Chinese clients on structuring and executing their IPOs and ASX listings (several listings are expected in coming months);